href=”http://dudleymind.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Recovery-activities-5.png”>We’re Mind, the mental health charity.
We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support.
Our Vision: this is our ultimate goal
- We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets both support and respect.
Our Mission: this is what we’re doing, as ‘One Mind’, to achieve our goal
- We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
- We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
Our Values: these set out how we work and what is important to us
- Open. We reach out to anyone who needs us
- Together. We’re stronger in partnership
- Responsive. We listen, we act
- Independent. We speak out fearlessly
- Unstoppable. We never give up
We also share Mind’s goals
Dudley Mind shares national Mind’s strategy for 2012-16 which was put together after extensive consultation. This puts people with mental health problems at the heart of what we do as we:
- Support people likely to develop mental health problems to stay well.
- Empower people who experience a mental health problem to make informed choices about how they live and recover.
- Ensure people get the right services and support at the right time to help them recover from and live with a mental health problem.
- Open the doors to people with experience of mental health problems participating fully in society.
- Gain equality of treatment for people who experience both mental health and other forms of discrimination.
- Make the most of our assets by building a culture of excellence.