We are now closed for Christmas.
We will re-open on Wednesday 2nd January 2019
support over Christmas:
If you or someone you know is experiencing a life-threatening or harmful mental health crisis and has already harmed themselves, taken an overdose or is attempting suicide, please call 999 and ask for an ambulance. If it is safe to do so, please go along to the A&E department of your nearest hospital as soon as possible.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a non life-threatening mental health crisis there are several things you can do to get help and advice.
The NHS 111 service is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a team of fully trained advisers. They will ask questions to assess your symptoms and, depending on the situation.
- give you self-care advice
- connect you to a nurse, emergency GP
- book you a face-to-face appointment
- send an ambulance directly, if necessary direct you to the local service that can help you best with your concern
Book an emergency appointment with your
Call your GP and book an emergency appointment. Your practice should be able to offer you an emergency appointment in a crisis with the next available doctor.
If you need someone to talk to
- Samaritans: 116 123
- CALM: 0800 585858
- Mind: 0300 1233393
- Rethink mental illness: 0808 802 2288
- Elefriends (online forum): https://www.elefriends.org.uk/
Our drop-in service at Henry Court in Dudley will continue on as normal from 3:00pm – 6:00pm on Monday 24th and Thursday 27th December.