Healthy Minds Support Group
Dudley Mind is now working in partnership with Dudley College to provide peer support services to students aged 16 – 25.
Starting from Wednesday the 7th of February 2018 the Healthy Minds Support Group will meet weekly at Aspire Living House 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
What are the benefits of peer support?
- Help improve your self esteem and confidence
- Receive support in a non-judgemental and confidential setting
- Talk to others with similar experiences
- Introduce you to ideas/approaches that have been useful to others
- Reassure you that you are not the only person who has felt like this
- Help you feel more empowered about your own mental health
If you are a student at Dudley College, aged 16 – 25 and would like to join Healthy Minds please contact Sophia Daly or Kelly Russel at the Student Union for more information.
Call: 01384 363412