MHFA 2 Day Open Course
We will be running a Mental Health First Aid open course on Thursday 5th and Friday 6th of September 2019, 09:00 – 5:00 both days.
Price per person is £200
The venue for the course will be:
Bushey Fields Road
The MHFA 2 Day Course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider
Mental Health First Aiders have
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
All of our open MHFA courses are open to anyone, whether you are from an organisation, or an individual who would like to attend on your own.
If you would to book a place please contact Simon on 01384 442938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can complete the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.
Dudley Mind also provide mental health training to organisations in the West Midlands region. For more information please visit our Mental Health Training & Workplace Wellbeing page.