MHFA Half Day Open Course
We will be running a Mental Health First Aid Half Day open course on Friday 13th September 2019, 09:00am – 1:00pm.
Price per person is £90
The venue for the course will be:
Bushey Fields Road
The half day course is an introductory but comprehensive four hour session to raise awareness of mental health.
It is designed to give:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health
- Confidence to interact with someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- Insight into the two day course and the benefits of becoming a Mental Health First Aider
We limit numbers to 25 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
All of our open MHFA courses are open to anyone, whether you are from an organisation, or an individual who would like to attend on your own.
If you would to book a place please contact Simon on 01384 442938 or email email@example.com
Alternatively you can complete the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.
Dudley Mind also provide mental health training to organisations in the West Midlands region. For more information please visit our Mental Health Training & Workplace Wellbeing page.